
Here are some more pictures. We celebrated Father's Day yesterday because Owen has such a wonderful Daddy and I have such a wonderful husband. In the afternoon we walked the pier in Grand Haven. We even saw a big ship! We took some pics with Owen and he enjoyed walking and playing in the sand. He also "walked" on the pier and he gets quite excited and starts talking and babbling....very loudly! It literally causes people to stop and stare and eventually smile. I also have some of Owen and his blankie, which he is quite attached to. I had the blankie sitting on the side of the couch and Owen was playing toys and I suddenly heard him squeal with laughter and there he took off crawling...to his blankie. He pulled himself up against the couch and snuggled and smiled with his blankie hanging on the side of the couch. I also have one shot after a little tantrum (yes, we definitely have those) and as you can see he was not happy with mommy. I also put some gel in his hair the other day--Owen didn't think it was all that great. That's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment