As you can tell from the pictures, Owen was a bumble bee for Halloween. On Friday we went to the nursing home with Auntie Carissa, Trenton and Hayden (and a ton of other kids) and trick-or-treated from the elderly residents there. I forgot to charge my camera so I didn't get very good pictures. Trenton and Hayden were both "firemen." All the boys did well and Hayden and Owen needed a couple suckers along the way;) On Saturday we just went to a couple of our neighbors houses that I knew would want to see Owen dressed up. I tried taking a "nice" picture of him in his costume but little bumble bee was rather busy and wanted to "fly" away from the camera. One of our neighbors brought us chocolate cupcakes, so we let Owen eat his cupcake (or half of it) before bed that night. Owen enjoyed looking at himself in the mirror in his costume and did pretty well. I also have a video of him from dinner last night--he is starting to understand how to use a fork and I got a little footage of him doing it. Granted, it takes a lot longer to get through a meal this way but he's gotta learn and he seems to be picking it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment