Sunday, May 1, 2011
Hanging With Mom on Friday: Our "Last" Day Off, Just us Two!
Here are some pictures from this past Friday. Friday has always been my day off and thus "Mommy and Owen Day." Well, needless to say, this Friday was our last one but eventually with will be "Mommy and Kids" day and I'm sure Owen, in time, will love that as well. We got a new camera the other week, which has helped me get better pictures of our fast moving little guy. He was coloring in some of the pictures and he likes to "hide" from me under the table. And when I can't take him outside, he's generally content hanging on the deck. I don't think we'll ever put stairs on that thing--it's like a large, wooden, outdoor playpen! And of course, his second best friend (I think Mom and Dad tie for first best friend) his "B" is with him on many of the pictures. Daddy also snapped one yesterday of us snuggling on the couch--not the most complimentary picture of me, but like Grandma Van Leeuwen says, "You take a picture of a horse, you get a horse." So it goes... Tomorrow is the big day, so we pray all goes well for me and baby and Jamie and Owen as well. Owen will be playing at Hayden's, so for the first part of the day he'll be on cloud 9 (he likes playing with him just a tad!;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment